Friday, December 10, 2010

Hi De Ho leaves historic location in Santa Monica, CA









My favorite spot to stop for years was HiDeHo comics in Santa Monica. I often drove there on weekends or just to go for a drive. The thing about it is it had the best location and atmosphere. I'm sure they still have good deals in their new spot, but that old spot was even the place of that famous photo of all the zap artist together taken in the parking lot. I worked in mailbu for years, and would stop there for lunch and wednesday nights for new comic days. These photos are what I could find on the old location. Now a days I go to Geoffery's in Hawthorne, sometimes Comic Cult in torrance and I might swing in to Amazing Comic in Long Beach now and then. I guess I need to see the new location of Hi De Ho too...

No comments:

Post a Comment