Sunday, October 24, 2010

Beautiful day at the little flea, Downtown Torrance!

The weather was perfect for the flea market. We were budgeting so I decided to take a few photos so not to spend too much.
Besides we left our pups inside until we got back. When we got home we had a crock pot full of 14 bean soup and fresh bread from Pollyanne's bakery. It was a great day. We had a good time....
By the way... Click any photo for a larger view.


Say "Cheese!"


Sharon and her fave find of the day... Plastic xmas ornaments!


Love this toy pile!


Wooden Clogs for sale....


Hail Ceaser! and his mighty eagle...


This kid always lines his cars up each time. I try and buy a few from him each time. He's a nice kid.


More of his lined up cars....


My fave stop. This guys always has a few of the cars I collect. He's fair with his prices too. This is why I go.


More cars to drool over....


I bought this bottle opener from these guys (it was like the one used on Pink Floyd's Relics lp) I did not notice when I was there that they had racist stuff (had I known I would have passed on buying from them). Some others had questionable stuff too. (Nazi stuff) I don't like to buy from these dealers.


I heard he's coming to town...


Once again Dr. Jones, what was once yours, is now mine....


and here's the loot... I try not to buy fischer price toys, but this was so cute I made an exception (and the price was right...) The Ice T hotwheel is a Tom Danels fave of mine.... I haggeled a bit on it, and got a good deal. Richard Scarey books have great illustrations in them and I got this one for only 3 bucks... and the "Relics" bottle opener like the one on the Pink Floyd cover.
After the bean soup, I took a good little snooze. Tonight the annual "Longest yard sale" TV show is on at 8. Time to go toss the ball for the dogs... until next post, Aloha!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scott - thanks for the nice words about the Downtown Torrance Street Faire! Julie

    ReplyDelete